- UK unemployment falls to 1. 44 million - BBC News
Analysis: Andy Verity, BBC economics correspondent The labour market is tighter than it's been in decades Unemployment is at a 42-year low of 4 3%
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News
- Business Live: Fed chair nominee reaction - BBC News
You need one to watch live TV on any channel or device, and BBC programmes on iPlayer It’s the law
- Opinion - The Telegraph
23 May 2018, 6:33pm Comment: Water is the UK's super-power - you won't catch me swapping my bath for a shower, thanks Sir James Bevan
- Economy of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia
The economy of the United Kingdom is highly developed and market-oriented It is the fifth-largest national economy in the world measured by nominal gross domestic product (GDP), ninth-largest measured by purchasing power parity (PPP), and nineteenth-largest measured by GDP per capita, comprising 3 5% of world GDP
- Ex-Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has family day at San Diego Zoo . . .
Enjoying unemployment: Ex-Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer dips into her $23m severance package for an outing with her three children to San Diego Zoo
- Pound us dollar exchange rate: GBP drops after poor UK . . .
THE pound to US dollar exchange rate has seen minor losses today following news that UK retail sales were worse than expected in March The pound has fallen to its lowest level of the week on the news, dropping to the region of $1 417
- Britain tops ranking of best countries to do business . . .
Britain defies dire warnings about Brexit to come TOP in Forbes ranking of best countries to do business The UK has topped Forbes ranking of the best countries in which to do business