- UK unemployment falls to new 42-year low - BBC News
The jobless rate has fallen to 4 4% official figures show, but the squeeze on real incomes continues
- Scotlands employment rate hits record high - BBC News
ONS figures also show unemployment fell by 12,000 over the three months to June to stand at 107,000
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News
- Opinion - The Telegraph
The best opinions, comments and analysis from The Telegraph
- Leave Means Leave - The campaign for a clean Brexit
17 4 million people voted for the UK to leave the European Union – the largest democratic mandate in the history of British politics Their wishes must be respected
- Hollywood Reporter | Entertainment News
Film, music, broadcast, and entertainment business news, including independents and international information
- Economy will start growing faster in the run up to Brexit . . .
National Institute of Economic and Social Research expects the growth rate to pick up from a five-year low of 1 7 per cent in 2017 to 1 9 per cent in 2018 (pictured
- Can I transfer my mortgage? | Personal Finance | Finance . . .
Can I transfer my mortgage? Q I BOUGHT a £70,000 house two years ago with a £60,000 mortgage So far I have paid off £3,000 I would now like to move to a new