- Sistine Chapel - Vatican. va
- Sistine Chapel - Wikipedia
The Sistine Chapel ( ˌ s ɪ s t iː n ˈ tʃ æ p əl ; Latin: Sacellum Sixtinum; Italian: Cappella Sistina [kapˈpɛlla siˈstiːna]) is a chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope, in Vatican City
- Sistine Chapel - Vatican Museums - Musei Vaticani
Sistine Chapel The frescoes that we are contemplating here introduce us into the world of the contents of the Revelation The truths of our faith speak to us here
- Sistine Chapel Choir - Wikipedia
The Sistine Chapel Choir, as it is generally called in English, or properly the Coro della Cappella Musicale Pontificia in Italian, is one of the oldest choirs in the world, having been formally active since 1471
- The Sistine Chapel - VaticanState
The Sistine Chapel is named after his commissioner, Sixtus IV della Rovere (1471-1484), who decided to have a large room built where the “Cappella Magna” once stood The “Cappella Magna” was a mediaeval fortified hall that the Papal Court used for assembli
- Vatican Museums - Online Ticket Office
Vatican By Train: New! For individuals who desire a tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Gardens and the Pontifical Residence in Castel Gandolfo by train
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel . . .
A proposal intended for individual visitors interested in taking part in a collective tour with an educational guide authorised by Vatican Cit
- Musei Vaticani - Biglietteria Online Vatican Museums . . .
Biglietteria online dei Musei Vaticani, Ticket Office Online of the Vatican Museums