- FML : Your everyday life stories
FML - FMyLife : Laugh life off by sharing your daily mishaps and embarrassments, because it’s good to share
- Actuarial Life Table - Social Security Administration
a Probability of dying within one year b Number of survivors out of 100,000 born alive Note: The period life expectancy at a given age for 2014 represents the average number of years of life remaining if a group of persons at that age were to experience the mortality rates for 2014 over the
- How Tiger Woods life unraveled in the years after father . . .
Act I [This story initially appeared in ESPN the Magazine's Fame issue (May 9, 2016) ] Ten years ago, Tiger Woods sat in his boyhood home across from his father's body, waiting on the men from the funeral home to arrive and carry Earl away
- WHO | Metrics: Disability-Adjusted Life Year (DALY)
DALY, Disability-Adjusted Life Years (DALY) where: N = number of deaths; L = standard life expectancy at age of death in years
- The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?
Death Clock: The Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away
- Oklahoma Life - Health, Fitness, Fashion Food in . . .
Oklahoma Life offers a variety of topics for Healthy Living, Fashion Tips, Cooking, Dinning out, Travel Religion
- Health Effects of Overweight and Obesity in 195 Countries . . .
BackgroundAlthough the rising pandemic of obesity has received major attention in many countries, the effects of this attention on trends and the disease burden of obesity remain uncertain
- Ocean Acidification | Smithsonian Ocean Portal
Ocean acidification is sometimes called “climate change’s equally evil twin,” and for good reason: it's a significant and harmful consequence of