- George Washingtons Mount Vernon
George Washington's Mount Vernon website is your place for information on visiting Washington's home and in learning more about the remarkable life of George Washington
- Lives Bound Together - George Washingtons Mount Vernon
Check out our list of great events and festivals at George Washington's Mount Vernon There's always something going on
- George Washington - Wikipedia
George Washington was the first child of Augustine Washington (1694–1743) and his second wife Mary Ball Washington (1708–1789), born on their Pope's Creek Estate
- Religious views of George Washington - Wikipedia
The religious views of George Washington have long been debated While some of the Founding Fathers, such as Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and Patrick Henry
- George Washingtons Christmas Eggnog Recipe | The Old . . .
This was one of his favorite concoctions for celebrating Christmas at Mount Vernon George Washington’s Christmas Eggnog “One quart cream, one quart milk, one
- The 9 Deadly Diseases That Plagued George Washington
George Washington is a mainstay of history books for fighting everything from the British Empire to a cherry tree, but his private battles may have been the fiercest
- George Washington’s Hard Death Shows the Limits of . . .
When George Washington left office at 65, he was the picture of health—at least for a man of his age living in the 18th century Less than three years later, he was
- The Truth About George Washington and Hemp - Journal of . . .
"Washington as Farmer at Mount Vernon", 1851, part of a series on George Washington by Junius Brutus Stearns (Virginia Museum of Fine Arts)